Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday April 16 - Bass Pro in Oklahoma City

Good News is that Bass Pro gave me no trouble to exchange Tent Cots. While there I picked up a daypack with a hydration bladder.

After getting the new cot this couple with two children were driving by my truck and the kids were smiling as they looked at my dogs. Since their windows were open I called out that it was okay to pet the dogs if they wanted to. They pulled away and I went on to tie down my new cot. As I was getting ready to drive away, the couple with kids parked and started making their way over. So I jumped out so I could introduce the dogs to the kids.

Sandy and Poochka loves people and especailly kids. And kids have always loved seeing the dogs. I opened my tailgate so the kids could jump up and pet the dogs. I let Poochka out of her cage so the kids could love on her. The kids really enjoyed their time with the dogs. The parents had fun too.

That makes today a very good day too !!

Afterwards, I plotted a course for Denton, Texas to visit an ood friend, Diane. She own's a home in Denton. I still have a drive ahead of me.