Thursday, April 5, 2007

Tim's Vehicle

Cabela's



A couple days ago I left Virginia, where I live, to visit Cincinnati then to drive to Texas. My favorite stop along my Virginia-to-Cincinnati drive is Cabela's (www.cabelas.com). Cabela's is an Outfitter store with everything you need for camping, hunting, kayaking, whatever. It's an awesome place. They have a large display of stuffed animals and very large fishtanks showing local species of fish.



I do a lot of traveling and one of these days I need to get a popup camper. But I do a lot of ad-hoc camping. I don't need a tent but I do enjoy an air mattress.



I took a pic of my loaded truck and in the background, you can see the Cabela's store with its gold-colored logo.

My truck is rigged with AC power inside. I have a laptop computer running at all times, a couple different GPS', a CB I enjoy using, and WiFi beng broadcasted by using my Verizon cell modem as the link to the Internet.

-- Tim