Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Visiting Clarksville, IN's Bass Pro

Today is "back on the road day" but its a slow start. I ate lunch with David in Louisville and then made it to Bass Pro to get a Cot Tent. I have a Cot Tent from Cabela's too but I'm going to return that one.

A Tent Cot allows me to plop this thing and in a couple minutes, have a fully-enclosed and weather-protected area for sleeping ... hmm, its also bug-protected.
I took some pictures while at Bass Pro. One picture shows the tent cot as it is in the store. I took some fish and stuffed animal shots too. I hope you enjoy.

Now I'm on my way to the Bluegrass Parkway to drive westward (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Layne_Collins_Blue_Grass_Parkway). Its a scenic leisurely drive. I'm planning to take mostly backroads.

Other good news is that Dave Jr. is wanting some camping time together in 10 days or so. So, once I make it to Texas then he and I will meet up somewhere between Georgia and Texas for some camping and hiking. I look forward to us getting to reconnect.

Take Care