Thursday, July 5, 2007

Is this the way to celebrate our nation?

It happens each and every year - the day after the 4th of July!



People who care about America, to me, would care about how they treat America. Those same people would care about how their actions impact that very same America, right? Big actions count for a lot like helping someone in distress or fighting for your country or just obeying the laws of the land. But lots of small things add up too.


Tim's Soapbox

Okay, one of my soapbox topics: Pollution and being rude, in my opinion and since this is my BLOG my opinion counts ! LOL


Take a look here at these pictures of the day after. This isn't bad compared to what I have seen. Piles of fireworks debris. Why doesn't the users of the fireworks clean up after themselves? Why leave the mess for others to clean? Why, because they simply don't care. Why can deny my allegations? We're talking an easy task to clean up? I myself keep a broom in the back of my truck. Its easy.

Take care and take care of what we are blessed with.

-- Tim